This Refund Policy is applicable to purchases made via www.spacetankstudio.com.au, which is run by Space Tank Studio Pty Ltd (A.C.N. 164 280 755) “Space Tank Studio”
Workshop Pass Memberships
These conditions apply to all Space Tank Studio Members. Members include: Studio tenants, Workshop Pass holders and Artist Residents. Members are advised to carefully consider the nature and scope of their building project to determine the amount of workshop days needed for their workshop pass.
Members take full responsibility for the amount of workshop days they require. Payment of a Space Tank Studio Workshop Pass is final and non-refundable.
Limitation of usage
Machinery and technology can breakdown at any time. Consumables such as but not limited to blades, belts, drill bits, abrasives, 3D printing powder and resins and CNC laser parts have a limited life span and need replacing at times. We cannot predict when this could happen or who it might affect. For this reason we will not be held responsible for machinery and equipment down time due to maintenance or replacement.
If for reasons such as building maintenance or repair work or some unforseen reason, Space Tank Studio must limit access to fabrication space, machinery and equipment and studios then we will do everything we can to give prior warning so that members have the opportunity to adjust their schedule.
Space Tank Studio Website SHOP
A large collective of makers, designers and artisans are members of Space Tank Studio and for the purpose of this refund policy they are referred to as “the supplier”, or “suppliers”.
The Space Tank Studio Website SHOP is a facilitator for sales of third party products manufactured or services to be provided by the suppliers, and Space Tank Studio is neither the manufacturer nor the supplier of those products or services. Suppliers of third party products are responsible for the safe delivery and warranty of products and services that they sell via the website.
In its capacity as a facilitator, Space Tank Studio will immediately notify the responsible supplier to have any issue resolved, following receipt of notice of any issue regarding goods or services ordered over the website.
If you have bought a product or service directly from a Space Tank Studio member and not via the Space Tank Studio website SHOP, then this refund policy does not apply and you must seek remedy directly with the relevant supplier. Space Tank Studio will not become involved.
If you have bought a product or service from a supplier via the Space Tank Studio website SHOP, then the following refund policy shall apply:
- Change of Mind: Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the item or service cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
- Goods Damaged in Transit: The supplier must take all reasonable care to pack items safely and securely and ensures that they leave the studio in perfect order. Space Tank Studio cannot take responsibility for any damage sustained to any of the products whilst in transit. If any goods arrive damaged, please contact Space Tank Studio as soon as possible so that all reasonable actions can be sought to have the supplier remedy the problem. If the damaged goods have been delivered personally by the supplier, then you should contact the supplier directly regarding repairs or replacement.
- Not as advertised/Incorrect Item: In the unlikely event that your order arrives and the product is not as advertised or you have received an item that differs to what was ordered, please contact Space Tank Studio as soon as possible to seek a remedy from the supplier. Alternatively please take the items to Space Tank Studio for exchange by the supplier.
- Faulty Product: Please contact Space Tank Studio to have the fault assessed and organise an appropriate remedy. Please note – if necessary, products may be forwarded to the supplier for assessment to determine if they are faulty. The supplier’s assessment will be final.Freight costs for the return of a supplier’s product to Space Tank Studio must be arranged with the supplier. Please note that goods must be returned within a reasonable period and you may be asked to demonstrate that the problem with the goods was not your fault.
Consumer Guarantees do not apply where in Space Tank Studio’s reasonable opinion, the goods became unacceptable due to fair wear and tear, or the customer’s misuse, failure to use the goods in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, or failure to take reasonable care.
- Refunds: Refunds will be processed by Space Tank Studio normally within 3 days.
- Contact: Where you have an issue relating to your Order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Please have your invoice number ready and/or any relevant information relating to your order.
This refund policy is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other applicable law, where such rights cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
Space Tank Studio Online Refund Policy Version 1.0 April 2015